June 11, 2020 10:26 AM EST
Given the unprecedented circumstances we are all facing as a result of the COVID-19 virus, we feel it is important to keep you updated on what actions we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees as well as that of our customers. Furthermore, we want to keep you apprised of our operational abilities as we make every effort possible to ensure we are able to continue to serve our customers safely and effectively.
- OSE will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control as well as those mandated by our State leadership.
- We are designated an “Essential Business” and will continue to operate accordingly.
- We have increased the frequency and degree to which we clean and disinfect our offices and warehouses.
- Currently our sales team may be reached Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM thru 6:00 PM EST.
- Additionally our warehouse is currently operational and shipping orders.
- Should our operational capacity change, we will be sure to update that status on this page.
- As always, our website is available 24/7 for placing orders, making payments, or for any questions you might have.